Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor of Information Technology
Travel Percentage : 0%
Windows Admin u2013 Bangalore u2013 7 to 12 years – JR0162020
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS youu2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This role is a part of ourRemote Infrastructure Management Team.Develop core versions of software applications for sale to external clients. Identifies client purchasing requirements and technical specifications through Product Management and/or client representatives. Interacts with engineering groups to assist in design changes to equipment and/or software. Trains and communicates with clients on systems application..
What you will be doing
- Installs, maintains and upgrades internal computer hardware and software systems used for designing and developing company products.
Controls user access and passwords.
Proposes and implements system enhancements that will improve reliability and performance of system.
Monitors usage and performance.
Trains personnel on system usage.
Troubleshoots server, software and hardware issues.
Assists with recommending, scheduling and implementing system hardware and/or software upgrades or repairs.
Researches, evaluates and recommends software and hardware products.
Supports Web access and electronic messaging services and maintains a secure systems environment.
Provides new hardware specifications to users based on application needs and anticipated growth.
Other related duties assigned as needed
What you bring:
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems and related utilities and hardware
Knowledge of storage management, TCP/IP, network monitoring and tools and technical writing principles and practices
Effective analytical, problem solving, installation and maintenance skills
Ability to work independently as well as within a team
Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors, clients and public
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part ofWorldu2019s Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career in Remote infrastructure Management.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI/ Hospitalization coverage for employee and direct dependents
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities u2013 FIS is your final career step!
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.