The KYC Periodic Review Services Specialist role is focused on providing quality checks and guidance services to PB Relationship Managers in the Periodic Review and Focused Review processes, in view of the Financial Crime Compliance program for the Private Banking business in APAC division, and ensuring existing client accounts are reviewed in accordance to the Bank’ policies, standards, and applicable local legal and regulatory requirements. Coverage scope includes Client Due Diligence (CDD), Source-of-Wealth (SoW), Tax, PEP, Sanctions, Sustainability Risk, Reputational Risk and client corporate structure documentation requirements.
The position is an individual contributor role and will be required to:
- Provide KYC/Client Due Diligence (CDD) Subject Matter Expertise and guidance to Relationship Managers in Private Bank, in view of establishing the highest levels of quality upfront and getting it right first time during ECPR and Focused Review processes.
- Seek to perform an independent quality check of client profile updates during Lifecycle Management process, including Client Corporate Structure, Source-of-Wealth, KYC, Tax, US Indicia, Sanctions, PEP, Sustainability Risk, Reputational Risk and Client Risk Score, to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and Bank policies.
- Be the single point of contact / case manager for Front Office, on Periodic Review cases.
- Be the Subject Matter-Expert (SME) in ECPR and Focused Review processes, to assist with the TOM implementation and delivery of continuous process/technology improvements.
- Uphold the highest standards of control, always keeping data integrity and process controls in mind while carrying out day-to-day work.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest regulatory, policy and procedural requirements, and take ownership of relevant procedural updates.
- Report higher risk matters or regulatory questions to the Financial Crime Compliance team.
- Engage business partners in Front Office, Compliance and Operations regularly, to enable effective collaboration in day-to-day work.
- Provide support for any regulatory & audit related reviews, and training/walkthrough of client onboarding process, as required.
- Assist with the continuous operational improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment, and participate in projects in view of Private Bank’s strategic objectives and vision.
- Any other tasks assigned by the line manager or department head.
Your future colleagues
As part of the Business Processing Services (BPS) organization in APAC COO, you will join a growing and dynamic team who are passionate about supporting Relationship Managers in the Private Bank, to ensure 100% compliance in risk and control matters for well-established UHNWI relationships. This is an excellent platform for personal and professional development within a highly committed and collaborative team in an international and fast-paced environment. If you consistently strive to learn, seek new opportunities to enhance, redesign and improve processes, we are the match for your ambition.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’ D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.