- Admin – Academic Advising
- Admin – Student Affairs and Services
50,000 to 58,000 USD Per Year
Coastal Bend College is in search of a Project Director for Talent Search at the Alice Site to provide activities, programs, and services that improve high school retention, graduation rates, postsecondary enrollment rates, and promote college degree attainment. We encourage you to apply now if you want to be part of a College that is committed to delivering superb educational and life enriching opportunities to its students and the communities it serves!
Target start date: 6/24/2021
Employment Type: ExemptStarting
Pay Range: 50,000.00 – 58,000.00 (delete if N/A)
Primary Site Location: Alice
Position will close on June 11, 2021
- Ability to administer and manage educational opportunity related programs;
- knowledge of academic advising services, development of individualized service plans; an delivery of college, career, financial aid, and economic literacy services, and educational opportunity programming;
- knowledge of the principles and practice of administrative organization and management;
- experience selecting, training, supervising and evaluating staff;
- ability to work effectively with secondary school staff and administrators;
- knowledge of the identification and selection process of participants;
- ability to provide strategic planning and implementation designed to optimize project activities and services;
- experience evaluating and assessing project programming components;
- ability to manage and track fund expenditures and accounts;
- familiarity with the submission of the Annual Performance Reports (APR) to the US Dept. of Education.
- Education Requirement: Master’s degree in education, counseling, social work, higher education or an appropriate field related to project objectives.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the areas of staff supervision; budget management; program development and evaluation; reporting and compliance with federal regulations.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with federal TRIO programs, academic support programs, or similar for disadvantaged low-income (9th – 12th grade) students that have the potential to be first-generation college students.
- Experience working with low-income and potential first-generation college students (9th-12th grade) served by a federal TRIO programs, or similar programs for disadvantaged low-income (9th – 12th grade) students
- Professional or personal experience in overcoming barriers similar to those confronting project participants.
Background and Experience/Expertise
Details Equals TRIO Alum
Coastal Bend College
© Copyright 2021 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.