Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
What you’ll do
- As an engineering manager for the Adobe Creative Cloud – Design Products, you will work in and will drive a team of passionate developers. You and your team will add features in products that are strategic to Adobe’s growth.
- Specific responsibilities include driving the team on the axes of innovation and implementation, creating and reviewing architectural designs, mentoring the team, and honing its engineering skills.
- You will be responsible to manage the Adobe Illustrator development team.
- Handling a team of 8-10 developers, including architecture, design, code reviews & people management.
What you will need to succeed.
- Extremely strong C, C++ coding background, and willing to code. Technically hands-on.
- 7+ yrs of hands-on C++ experience on medium to large scale projects.
- 1-3 yrs of engineering management experience with a team of 5 or more.
- Prior experience of mentoring senior engineers.
- Strong technical skills with experience in developing elite software
- Self-motivated with a desire to mentor a team and the ability to drive it to accomplish high-quality deliverables
- Can set and meet deadlines, multitask, and prioritize. Able to handle a high volume of tasks and multiple projects.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display customer obsession, patience, humor and a can-do / whatever-it-takes resourceful and positive attitude.
- 8-12years of experience
- Location- Bangalore
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.