About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Make an impact every day with Trust, Data and Resilience (TDR)
Our TDR team sits within the Group Operations function and is responsible for mission-critical areas including cyber, information, data, privacy and resilience. These are challenges that impact our clients globally. Our TDR team develops the platforms, drives the processes and builds partnerships to benefit millions of people every day. They thrive in providing solutions to complex issues, devote time and energy to designing new and innovative solutions, and all in an environment that demands being risk-aware, not risk-averse. TDR chooses progress over perfection and aims to always participate with a constructive purpose. The team makes an impact wherever they are based, be it in our offices around the world, our Global Business Solution centres in China, India, Malaysia and Poland, or even from our home.
Now you have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact with a diverse and passionate team of creators, innovators and achievers. With us, you&rsquoll learn, be inspired, and make an impact every day. The success of our work hinges on how we use the unique diversity of our people to realise the effects we seek to achieve: Always on. Always safe. Always Simple.
The Role Responsibilities
- We are a leading international Bank focused on supporting individuals and companies to prosper in our unique market footprint.
- The services of Access Management (IAM) and Data Protection (DP) are fundamental in providing & controlling secure access to tools, while protecting information, needed by a wide variety of users across 70+ markets and territories, in which SCB operates.
- The Security Transformation initiative in AM and DP within the Bank will design, develop, deploy innovative tools and processes ensuring the compliance of the Bank with internal and external demands with regards to access management and protecting data collected, processed and stored staying ahead of the curve in an ever changing security landscape.
- The Business Analyst will work collaboratively with various technology and business teams at group and regional levels to analyse optimising the AM & DP tools with regards to account creations, access authorisations, audits of access, information classification, threat assessment in a complex set of regional and group systems.
- This role requires strong business analysis skills, sound understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle, Agile process, basics of database concepts, SQL, Java and infrastructure catalogue in large corporations.
- Being Client Focus: Ensuring the business requirements, and proposed solutions, achieve the customers&rsquo goals
- Managing a team of up to 10 Business Analysts, supporting and mentoring them throughout the project lifecycle
- Proactively analysing and evaluating AM and DP data and their respective the business usage & life cycle to identify & recommend optimisation
- Understanding, documenting, socializing the compliance and regulatory requirements with regards to AM & DP (incl. identifying & ensuring appropriate awareness with the key stakeholders when non- compliance gaps are detected)
- Keeping project team well informed of the design and execution dependencies within the programme and outside the programme.
- Acting as point of contact for AM & DP related queries
- Develop knowledge base of technical and operational controls of Information & Cyber Security
- Build strong, effective relationships with the various technology and business partners
- Support test strategy & test case documentation and their execution in coordination with the testing team
- Active member of the Agile Scrum teams
- Other Business analysts in different domains
- Product support & operations teams
- Project Assurance analysts
- Application owner
- Product owners or delegates
- Project managers and Scrum masters
Our Ideal Candidate
- ISTQB Foundation Certified – must
- ISTQB Intermediate Certified &ndash preferred
- 8+ years of experience in both manual and exposure to automation testing and lead activities
- Proven hands on experience on Privilege Identity Management domain and toll like BeyondTrust
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 8+ years of experience in business analysis
- 3+ years of experience managing small to medium teams of business analysts or similar roles
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a good standard of English (written and spoken) producing timely & accurate documents using the relevant business and industry specific technical language
- Good knowledge of major operating systems and infrastructure components (incl. databases)
- Pragmatic team player with great attention to detail
- Experience supporting infra structures assets & databases in Production support team (incl. incident management/ monitoring & tuning)
- Strong communication, Interpersonal, Learning and organizing skills matched with the ability to manage stress, Time, and People effectively
- Prior experience in Access Management & Data Protection services
- Ability to work proactively, independently when necessary and displays strong initiative.
- Proven experience in co-ordination of many dependencies and multiple demanding stakeholders in a complex, large-scale deployment environment
- Bachelor&rsquos Degree Qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- Experience on tools like JIRA and Confluence.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.